FR700 Face Recognition System
Simply Look and Go!
The FR700 (FaceIN) is a complete time, attendance and access control system using face recognition technology to instantly identify employees. It provides a touch-less, hygienic alternative to fingerprint readers, while still eliminating "buddy punching" and the need for cards and badges. Employees simply look at the clock and within seconds they are identified and clocked in for work.
The FR700 uses a standard Ethernet connection to your existing computer network. The FR700 also includes a built-in dry contact relay for optional secure access control. The system includes powerful desktop software for editing, running reports and exporting to most popular payroll software including QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Gold Developer
The FR700 has many features and specifications that make it the most reliable and well-designed biometric device available.
* Patented "incline design" to optimally capture the geography of a human face and ensure accurate measurement
* A dual camera system performs a 3-D facial analysis
* Versatile configuration and application
o Stand Alone (with Flash Drive data portability)
o Access Control
* Verification options
Face, Badge, PIN & Face, Badge (with photo image taken from unit)
* Uses fool proof face recognition technology to instantly identify employees.
* Provides contactless hygienic alternative to fingerprint readers
* Eliminates "buddy punching" and the need for cards and badges.
* Uses a standard Ethernet connection to your existing computer network.
* Supports 100 employees but can be easily expanded to up to 500 per device.
* Includes a built-in dry contact relay for optional physical access control.
* Includes PayClock software for editing, running reports and exporting to most popular payroll software including QuickBooks.
* 12-month warranty
* Installation Method: Wall Mount
* Power: 12V DC, Working Current: 500 mA
* Verification Speed: Less than 1 second
* Record Capacity: 150,000 Time Records
* Keypad: 4 x 4 Touch Sensitive (Capacitive) Keypad
* Display: 3.5 inch TFT color LCD, 65,000 colors, 320 x 240 resolution
* Environment Light: 0-5000Lux
* Working Distance: 1 - 2.5 fee
* Working Temperature: 0°C - 40°C
* Working Humidity: 20% - 80%
* Size: 7.25"L x 3.5"W x 5.25"H
* Weight: 1.15lb.
* Installation Method: Wall Mounting
* Image Capacity: 70,000 Images
* Security Image Capacity: 4GB SD Card
* Card Recognition: Lathem proximity badge
* Security Alarm: Tamper Alarm
* Output for Access Control System: Standard Wiegand 26/34 output, Built-in relay
* Microsoft Windows 7.
* Microsoft Windows 2008 Server.
* Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-Bit.
* Microsoft Windows XP Home/Professional Service Pack 2 or higher.
* Microsoft Windows Standard & Enterprise Server 2003 (Optional. Must be installed from Add/Remove Programs)
* Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 (installed automatically if not present on the computer.)
* Customer registration and acceptance of the license agreement is required.
* A PC with a 500 MHz Pentium processor or better (1GHz Pentium processor Recommended)
* 512 MB of RAM (1 GB Recommended)
* Network Adaptor configured for TCP/IP.
* Hard disk with at least 200 MB of free space (500 MB Recommended)
* 256 Color 800x600 or higher resolution display
* Mouse or other pointing device
* Internet Explorer 6.0 or Higher
* 4x CD-ROM or better
* Hi-Speed Internet Connection (for Online Features/Services)
* A dedicated server is recommended for multi-user Systems